Thursday, August 4, 2011

HUGE Makeup Sale!!!

Hello & Welcome!

I want to find new home for my stash!  They are my babies.  I use metal spatula for cream products, never finger dip.  I sanitize my makeup with Beauty So Clean.  So instead of neglecting them, I decided to let some of them go.  I STILL love them, but I'm sure they'll be in good hands and receive a lot more attention, like how they're supposed to.  



TERMS:


Shipping to Canada & USA only 


All items were purchased by me, in STORE, so all are guaranteed authentic.


Items are first come, first serve, & will be removed from the list when payment is received!


Buyer pays actual shipping cost + confirmation, via USPS first class mail. 


All sales are final


Paypal only


Please email to  nionio304@yahoo.com  with a list of the items you would like, as well as your city & postal code / zip code so that I can calculate the shipping cost

No comments:

Post a Comment